Purpose of Blog:

After reading another girls blog entitled Kissing Frogs! I felt GREAT! It is good to know that I am not alone. I chose the title because I know when you read this you will think "and that is why Kim is still single" Everything on this site is from my perspective (a single female). I do realize that my perspective is limited and may misinterpert somethings. Please feel free to insert comments that will help me widen that perspective.

The activity on this blog is going to slow down as I have changed my dating profile info and has caused the crazy ones not to repond and I am only going to use this to tell about the crazy ones.





I am hoping this blog will help other single girls know they are not alone.







I am also hoping that if there are single guys out there reading this will benefit from seeing a girls perspective and consider behaviors and how they are received. Hopefully this will keep them from scaring the girl of their dreams off!!



Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Mr Determined

I have been talking to a guy that seems really nice. I have known from the beginning it is not going to work but he seemed like a guy that would be a great friend.

I started talking to him yesterday. During the course of the conversation he asked about the guys I have met on the site so I explained that I have a blog to share about the crazies!!! At this point he let me know he was determined to make the blog......I believe his thoughts were to be a Non - Crazy...but I don't think it would work.

Today my niece was born. This is a very special time in our family. It is exciting, intense, and emotional experience. I posted updates on my facebook page and personal touches or reaching out to people were to my family and REALLY CLOSE friends!!!   I am emotionally drained and physically tired and close friends and family are all I have really wanted to talk to.......and the I get this message from this guy that I talk to for the first time yesterday that said, "You obviously don't like me because I have not heard from you and I am just wanting to know about your niece." REALLY!!! Yesterday I thought he was joking about some things and he made it known that he was not joking. If I wasn't too tired and emotionally drained I think I might have replied back...SERIOUSLY!!!!  and then explode on him about my day and how I really only want my family and closest friends around me today. However, since I am tired and emotionally drained I am going to ignore this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment