Purpose of Blog:

After reading another girls blog entitled Kissing Frogs! I felt GREAT! It is good to know that I am not alone. I chose the title because I know when you read this you will think "and that is why Kim is still single" Everything on this site is from my perspective (a single female). I do realize that my perspective is limited and may misinterpert somethings. Please feel free to insert comments that will help me widen that perspective.

The activity on this blog is going to slow down as I have changed my dating profile info and has caused the crazy ones not to repond and I am only going to use this to tell about the crazy ones.





I am hoping this blog will help other single girls know they are not alone.







I am also hoping that if there are single guys out there reading this will benefit from seeing a girls perspective and consider behaviors and how they are received. Hopefully this will keep them from scaring the girl of their dreams off!!



Tuesday, July 26, 2011

In Box is Full ~~~~ of the same ole stuff!!!

The Momma's boy has sent a message with his phone number wanting to me to call him...I don't know if I have mentioned him but he lives with his mom and does not have a job. He also has already told  me he is need major dental work done.

HOTDADDY!!! or so he calls himself. He is the 55 year old guy that is married and is looking for a good time. My profile title is "Texas Girl looking for a Texas Boy" and he replies today with "what about a Texas Man. I am in such a mood that I want to reply "You mean a Texas Grandpa" but once again I will just ignore his message...

more guys not from Texas......

The best one today!!!!!!! He put in his profile that he weighs 116 pounds...REALLY!!! Okay so I am not willing to put my weight on this site...but it is safe to say that you can look at me and know that I am not 116 pounds....why would a guy brag about that on his profile!! Yeah definitely a Kermit!! *on to the next*

No comments:

Post a Comment