Purpose of Blog:

After reading another girls blog entitled Kissing Frogs! I felt GREAT! It is good to know that I am not alone. I chose the title because I know when you read this you will think "and that is why Kim is still single" Everything on this site is from my perspective (a single female). I do realize that my perspective is limited and may misinterpert somethings. Please feel free to insert comments that will help me widen that perspective.

The activity on this blog is going to slow down as I have changed my dating profile info and has caused the crazy ones not to repond and I am only going to use this to tell about the crazy ones.





I am hoping this blog will help other single girls know they are not alone.







I am also hoping that if there are single guys out there reading this will benefit from seeing a girls perspective and consider behaviors and how they are received. Hopefully this will keep them from scaring the girl of their dreams off!!



Sunday, July 24, 2011

Dear Santa We Need to Talk!!!!

I know that I recently wrote to you on facebook that I wanted the Exhilarate Zumba DVD's and a dear friend provided those instead....

So I decided that I have not because I ask not....so I asked for a Diamond Ring for that finger....(you know the one) but it dawned on me this morning that we need to talk.......The guy behind that ring has to be worth having....and needs to be from Texas.....you know what I like........

I am afraid that the guy that just messaged me will not due.......While his below is funny.....I am looking for someone a little different...


hi how r u, hows ur day, u r so beautifull nd sexy, really i like u, if u smile u look more beautifull, i send u one smile,
one small kid write to santa clause
SEND ME A BROTHER
santa wrote back
SEND ME UR MOTHER

No comments:

Post a Comment