Purpose of Blog:

After reading another girls blog entitled Kissing Frogs! I felt GREAT! It is good to know that I am not alone. I chose the title because I know when you read this you will think "and that is why Kim is still single" Everything on this site is from my perspective (a single female). I do realize that my perspective is limited and may misinterpert somethings. Please feel free to insert comments that will help me widen that perspective.

The activity on this blog is going to slow down as I have changed my dating profile info and has caused the crazy ones not to repond and I am only going to use this to tell about the crazy ones.





I am hoping this blog will help other single girls know they are not alone.







I am also hoping that if there are single guys out there reading this will benefit from seeing a girls perspective and consider behaviors and how they are received. Hopefully this will keep them from scaring the girl of their dreams off!!



Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Another One Bites the Dust

You've heard the song right http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQwJso11Phc&feature=related


Well I am thinking that describes my attempts to meet someone.

I will admit I was a little excited I got a message from a guy that was willing to meet me in public....so of course I had to say yes...

I get there and realize he is skinny and no Texas boy. Okay so I really like Texas boys and one of the many things I like about is the TEXAS TWANG!!! **yeah...I probably shouldn't admit this but I dream of laying next to Matthew McConughey letting him read to me.......I could do that all day long!!!**

This guy not only had no Texas Twang we have NOTHING in common. My family lives close and we stay connected and his is scattered. I was born and raised in Texas and he has seen a variety of places.

As we tried to talk about what we might have in common nothing came up. Oh, and add on we look like Miss Piggy and Kermit.

Then you add that we get to the table and "my friend would be sooo proud" I let him go to the table first and he pulled out the chair I wanted....and moved it to the other side of the table and told me to get a chair..

When we got to the end of the of this meeting he asked me if we could go some where else to talk or maybe cuddle. I explained that I needed to go home. He wanted to walk me to my car. We kept bumping into each other and I noticed that his elbow kept hitting my chest....and then he pointed this out. It was not a good time. I was COMPLETELY bored and if I talked about the things I am REALLY interested in he would have been just as bored. He isn't wanting to hang out with me....he is wanting to put up with me while he feels of my boobs!!!

***ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST***

No comments:

Post a Comment