Purpose of Blog:

After reading another girls blog entitled Kissing Frogs! I felt GREAT! It is good to know that I am not alone. I chose the title because I know when you read this you will think "and that is why Kim is still single" Everything on this site is from my perspective (a single female). I do realize that my perspective is limited and may misinterpert somethings. Please feel free to insert comments that will help me widen that perspective.

The activity on this blog is going to slow down as I have changed my dating profile info and has caused the crazy ones not to repond and I am only going to use this to tell about the crazy ones.





I am hoping this blog will help other single girls know they are not alone.







I am also hoping that if there are single guys out there reading this will benefit from seeing a girls perspective and consider behaviors and how they are received. Hopefully this will keep them from scaring the girl of their dreams off!!



Monday, July 11, 2011

I Just Went Off on Some Poor Unsupecting Guy!!

The last couple of weeks I have felt bombarded by guys offering friends with benefits, NSA, and a relationship full of the benefits of a committed relationship with out the commitment (because the guy would call it by name) I also had the guy that just let me know he wanted to get into my panties.

Tonight a guy I had not talked to in 6 months popped in to talk. I thought well maybe he has finally come around. He originally told me we could meet up at Flying Saucer (yes he is Flying Saucer guy) but when he was in the area he didn't invite me out he called to see if he could come over. I let him know I wasn't interested in that and he stopped popping in to chat. He popped in tonight letting me know that his roommate is out and he is alone. I don't believe people should try to be mind readers but I could see where this was going so I said, ".....so you are wanting someone to come over and keep you company so you message me....". His response, "Well I was hoping you might have changed your mind about wanting to come over". I asked him if we had met in public yet.....of course the answer is no so I made it known I had not changed my mind and went on to explain.

 IF YOU CAN NOT MEET ME IN PUBLIC...OUT JUST ENJOYING A COMMON INTEREST WE WILL NEVER MEET ALONE!!!!! AND I WILL NOT CHANGE MY MIND SO PLEASE DO NOT POP IN IF THAT IS ALL YOU ARE WANTING!!! I DON'T MIND TALKING TO YOU ABOUT COMMON INTEREST BUT I WILL NOT DISCUSS MEETING ALONE OR ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH THAT!!!
sorry for the caps I am just a little frustrated this week I realize you don't understand that you are about the 6th guy in a week that wants nothing more than a fun evening but you are and what guys tell a girl when they have done what you have just done is you are not WORTH my time or love.....YOU ARE ONLY WORTH BEING USED!! and I WILL NOT ACCEPT THAT ANY MORE!! I know that is not what you have said but your actions speak louder than words!!!

I really didn't mean to go off on this poor guy and I feel kinda bad...but I am not going to apologize. I am not going to back down....It is hard to think that in this loneliness that I am feeling that I am choosing this pain but I am!!! I can't believe it...the pain hurts....but I would rather experience the pain alone than longing to love and be loved and settling for just having someone around!!!!!!!!!!

Man, this is going to be HARD!!! but here I go at alone!!! and content in that until I find someone worth hanging out with.....

stay tuned!!! This promises to only provide more material for this blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment