Purpose of Blog:

After reading another girls blog entitled Kissing Frogs! I felt GREAT! It is good to know that I am not alone. I chose the title because I know when you read this you will think "and that is why Kim is still single" Everything on this site is from my perspective (a single female). I do realize that my perspective is limited and may misinterpert somethings. Please feel free to insert comments that will help me widen that perspective.

The activity on this blog is going to slow down as I have changed my dating profile info and has caused the crazy ones not to repond and I am only going to use this to tell about the crazy ones.





I am hoping this blog will help other single girls know they are not alone.







I am also hoping that if there are single guys out there reading this will benefit from seeing a girls perspective and consider behaviors and how they are received. Hopefully this will keep them from scaring the girl of their dreams off!!



Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What are You Wearin'? - Guy

A guy started messaging me that I got a little excited about!!! Big teddy bear, conservative looking, educated type of guy!!! The conversation started well....but he quickly went to the one thing guys notice about me.....my boobs!!! I tend to just except this and allow the guy to say what he feels he needs to say. I let him....Now, he can't get off of it!! I typically don't mind guys acting like guys, but this time is a little different.

I think it is because I am wanting a TRUE companion lately....I want a guy who can admire what he sees but treat me like a lady. I also want a guy that has a lot going for him. God, Family, friends, interest, and hobbies...are a BIG part of what I am wanting in a guy.

I am starting a new chapter in my life tomorrow and this guy has said he would like to go out on the same night. It sounded like a good idea to me. Again got a little excited!! He sent me a message letting me know when but no where. I replied asking where and he sent me a message asking me what am I wearing. I avoided the question and he said where....along with the message below.

"I was just wondering...what are you going to wear on our first date?
I have some wishes but I will leave up to you to make me smile when we meet."

I will admit....normally this is something I would over look!!! But last night was Valentine's and God bless me.....with great company A GREAT FRIEND and someone I would consider a brother...went to dinner with me and treated me like a lady all night.....I couldn't help but think...THIS IS WHAT I WANT!!! A good night out talking about what God is doing in our lives!! and common interest!!! and a COMPLETE gentleman the WHOLE time!!!

I will admit that feeling the need for companionship has caused me to consider guys I would have wrote off...and putting up with behavior that other girls would considered repulsive...

Don't get me wrong I am not looking for a guy to be perfect and I am not expecting them to step out of their skins and not be guys....

But I did go out for a great dinner!!! and now I am wanting that same GREAT dinner with guys that I consider "dating" for lack of a better word.

No comments:

Post a Comment