Purpose of Blog:

After reading another girls blog entitled Kissing Frogs! I felt GREAT! It is good to know that I am not alone. I chose the title because I know when you read this you will think "and that is why Kim is still single" Everything on this site is from my perspective (a single female). I do realize that my perspective is limited and may misinterpert somethings. Please feel free to insert comments that will help me widen that perspective.

The activity on this blog is going to slow down as I have changed my dating profile info and has caused the crazy ones not to repond and I am only going to use this to tell about the crazy ones.





I am hoping this blog will help other single girls know they are not alone.







I am also hoping that if there are single guys out there reading this will benefit from seeing a girls perspective and consider behaviors and how they are received. Hopefully this will keep them from scaring the girl of their dreams off!!



Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Military Man / Flying Saucer Guy

Military Man pops in tonight to check on me. I have gone through some major changes in my life lately that he has been aware of and I considered this really sweet. Then he ask me if I will help him register for another dating site. (excuse me!!) He explained further that he would pay for it he just needed getting help registered. (WHAT!!???) Okay, so I have made it clear that I will not enter a "dating" "exclusive" relationship with this guy before meeting him. Since he is over seas it is not going to happen right now....I don't mind him meeting other girls and taking steps to find someone. I just wasn't expecting him to ask me to help him with this process. I really kinda thought that he was wanting to meet me. The conversation gets better. I explained the above information and he told me it didn't matter. He went on to explain that I didn't care about him. I asked him why he didn't think I cared about him. His response was because I would not send him money because he does not have access to his account. He then let's me know that I don't care about him because I will not pay for him to come home so that I can meet him. (Really???) He explained that he will pay me back once he is here. (yeah, and I have some ocean front property in Arizona to sell!!!) It only gets better from here with him trying to quilt me into getting him home. I love that when we first started talking he was coming home in March and now that March is around the corner he doesn't know when he is coming home!!!!!!!!!!! (I understand it is the Army, but something isn't right about this pic!!)

Then I get a message from the guy I am choosing to call Flying Saucer Guy. When I first started talking to this guy he said, "I am at Flying Saucer all the time. We should hang out there some time." (side note: I love the pretzels) He told me that him and his friends are there all the time and he made it seem like he would invite me to join them. I will admit I got a little excited. It sounded like fun. Not only would I have a chance to get to know him, but I would get to see him interact with his friends. You can learn a lot about a guy that way!!! Well, as you can probably guess that did not happen. He has been over there several time and he sends me a message to let me know. The disappoointing part is that he does not send me a message to invite me along. No, he sends me a message to ask if I want company. Again, a guy that I have NEVER met and know nothing about wanting to come over to my place!!! I kindly say, "No, Thank You" but what I want to say is HELL NO!!!!! you (----------)*mean face* 

Sometimes I feel like I have desperate naive loser on my head!!!!!!!

I am wanting a guy that wants to meet up with me in public....that is a gentleman....has a great sense of homour....that I will be proud to introduce to my family and friends.........uuuggggghhhhhhh!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment