Purpose of Blog:

After reading another girls blog entitled Kissing Frogs! I felt GREAT! It is good to know that I am not alone. I chose the title because I know when you read this you will think "and that is why Kim is still single" Everything on this site is from my perspective (a single female). I do realize that my perspective is limited and may misinterpert somethings. Please feel free to insert comments that will help me widen that perspective.

The activity on this blog is going to slow down as I have changed my dating profile info and has caused the crazy ones not to repond and I am only going to use this to tell about the crazy ones.





I am hoping this blog will help other single girls know they are not alone.







I am also hoping that if there are single guys out there reading this will benefit from seeing a girls perspective and consider behaviors and how they are received. Hopefully this will keep them from scaring the girl of their dreams off!!



Saturday, February 19, 2011

This Just In.......

I was looking through my profile inbox for an old message. When I noticed that "What You Wearin' Guy" has deleted his profile.........hmmmmmm....might be a smart move!!!!

What I didn't include in my last blog entry is that he put his head on my chest!!! Out in the parking lot!! Now I will admit that he is not the first to attempt this! But MOST guys are subtle about this! I have laughed at the creative ways that guys have done this!! Oh NO not this guy he just out right bent over and put his head on my chest! (If he only knew that he needed to be thankful that my reactions are slow lately! Because instead of just moving out of the way, I would have knocked him out!!!!)


I now know that TACT is a good quality in a guy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment