Purpose of Blog:

After reading another girls blog entitled Kissing Frogs! I felt GREAT! It is good to know that I am not alone. I chose the title because I know when you read this you will think "and that is why Kim is still single" Everything on this site is from my perspective (a single female). I do realize that my perspective is limited and may misinterpert somethings. Please feel free to insert comments that will help me widen that perspective.

The activity on this blog is going to slow down as I have changed my dating profile info and has caused the crazy ones not to repond and I am only going to use this to tell about the crazy ones.





I am hoping this blog will help other single girls know they are not alone.







I am also hoping that if there are single guys out there reading this will benefit from seeing a girls perspective and consider behaviors and how they are received. Hopefully this will keep them from scaring the girl of their dreams off!!



Sunday, September 19, 2010

OMGOODNESS!!!

I have been talking to a guy for some time and he seemed really nice!!!!  The conversations have just been about common interest and daily life activities. Tonight he informs me that him and his girlfriend are looking for a third!!!!!!


The excuse for this is because he has a serious drive....and they have been having issues....so the solution is not to go see a counselor or try to work out their own issues...it is to get another person involved with them...

I couldn't help but tell him that, "He obviously needed to grow up and put his big boy pants on and realize the world does not revolve around him" According to him I have said this before about another situation....hmmmm maybe this guy just needs to grow up....

No matter how you look this it is CRAZY!!!!!  On to the next one!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment