Purpose of Blog:

After reading another girls blog entitled Kissing Frogs! I felt GREAT! It is good to know that I am not alone. I chose the title because I know when you read this you will think "and that is why Kim is still single" Everything on this site is from my perspective (a single female). I do realize that my perspective is limited and may misinterpert somethings. Please feel free to insert comments that will help me widen that perspective.

The activity on this blog is going to slow down as I have changed my dating profile info and has caused the crazy ones not to repond and I am only going to use this to tell about the crazy ones.





I am hoping this blog will help other single girls know they are not alone.







I am also hoping that if there are single guys out there reading this will benefit from seeing a girls perspective and consider behaviors and how they are received. Hopefully this will keep them from scaring the girl of their dreams off!!



Thursday, September 2, 2010

Cowboy Update

I was really thinking about replying to the Cowboy's message.  I have to admit I thought it was funny!!! A guy with a good sense of humor can be fun....so I thought I would write back just to get a conversation going.

Then I got this message from him today:
"Say, If I bought you all of Garland, you think i might have a chance, Ok forget Garland, Make it Addison, or Frisco" Okay my first thought is SCARY!!!! My next thought...hmmm if he could buy me Garland, Addison or Frisco...does that mean he could pay off my student loans!!!???? hmmm....

no seriously, when guys offer to buy expensive gifts right away it SCARES ME!!! I have talked to several guys that seem really nice, and then in the first conversation they mention wanting to buy me Tiffany earrings, or some other really expensive item and that is where I loose them......I loved how one guy very politely noticed that I was bothered by this and kindly let me know that it would not work out between us.....

I don't know exactly what it is that causes me to be scared by this, but I can't help think where are the strings????!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment