Purpose of Blog:

After reading another girls blog entitled Kissing Frogs! I felt GREAT! It is good to know that I am not alone. I chose the title because I know when you read this you will think "and that is why Kim is still single" Everything on this site is from my perspective (a single female). I do realize that my perspective is limited and may misinterpert somethings. Please feel free to insert comments that will help me widen that perspective.

The activity on this blog is going to slow down as I have changed my dating profile info and has caused the crazy ones not to repond and I am only going to use this to tell about the crazy ones.





I am hoping this blog will help other single girls know they are not alone.







I am also hoping that if there are single guys out there reading this will benefit from seeing a girls perspective and consider behaviors and how they are received. Hopefully this will keep them from scaring the girl of their dreams off!!



Friday, September 10, 2010

Mental Breakdown

Shirtless had a mental breakdown and went off in my inbox.....I have to admit he left me a little dumb founded.

The night before last he made it clear that since I wouldn't show him my boobs he didn't want to talk to me. I am sorry but I am not going to use a web cam or take a pic of my breast so that it can end up on U Tube or mailed out to all your friends. I was sure he was done with me....then with all the weather I sent him a message to his inbox making sure he was okay...He replied asked me how I was and we left it like that....he was online all evening and never another word. Then he popped in....and boy did he....I figured out that he was in a poor me mood....but I wasn't going to give in and show him my boobs online just because he was feeling bad......and it wasn't that I wasn't into him, I am just not into sending pics of myself to people online especially a person that I have never met. I have been quite honest from the beginning...I am looking for someone I can hang out with and have a good time out in public.....granted it may grow from there but until then that is all you get...You have to prove that you are Worthy for that step......Which he failed to do...

He accused me of being a tease....okay.....He asked personal questions and I was honest...maybe I should have said bug off instead...but I am not a prude, I am a girl that knows what she likes and I know what I want so if you ask me a question I know the answer to, I feel comfortable answer it.

            I love Hugs and Back Rubs, I love it when people play with my hair,  and I love being kissed, and I really love being kissed on the forehead. So if telling you this is being a tease then I am guilty...

The worst part is he sent me a message telling me that, "I know I am just a fatass that will only find guys that want to have sex with me" This really hurts...Part of me thinks....he's right...I heard this comment back when I weighed 125 and I am still single today and all I have ran into is a bunch of hornballs. When I heard this statement back when I weighed 125 I was devastate.....but the good news is when I read his statement...I recognized it for what it is worth. This was his mental breakdown not mine. I did not seek this guy out he sought me out. Okay so I suggested that he might want to try a younger age range...but you can't expect (what he called a real woman) to act like a 21 year old. I do feel awful that this guy felt so bad that he had to blow up on me...and his words were hurtful...but they did not get me down....and I know that comes from strength that I did not have on my own. I know that in the moment that I was feeling awful and very hurt by his words God reminded me that his mental breakdown is not mine. Yes, I can afford to loose some weight but the real issue in this moment was he was wanting something and he wasn't getting it. Instead of just moving on he blew up. The good news is he was smart....While I was thinking this behavior deserves no response because that would only encourage and feed it, I noticed he deleted his profile. Thank you shirtless!!! That way I am not tempted to reply to your mental health breakdown!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment