Purpose of Blog:

After reading another girls blog entitled Kissing Frogs! I felt GREAT! It is good to know that I am not alone. I chose the title because I know when you read this you will think "and that is why Kim is still single" Everything on this site is from my perspective (a single female). I do realize that my perspective is limited and may misinterpert somethings. Please feel free to insert comments that will help me widen that perspective.

The activity on this blog is going to slow down as I have changed my dating profile info and has caused the crazy ones not to repond and I am only going to use this to tell about the crazy ones.





I am hoping this blog will help other single girls know they are not alone.







I am also hoping that if there are single guys out there reading this will benefit from seeing a girls perspective and consider behaviors and how they are received. Hopefully this will keep them from scaring the girl of their dreams off!!



Saturday, September 4, 2010

Meeting Up

To accomplish my goal of wanting to meet someone that I can just hang out with and have a good time, I will eventually have to meet up with someone....

So, I had 2 planned this week. While I was REALLY excited...I was also REALLY NERVOUS!!!!

The first guy I have talked to several times and I was thinking he would be a great guy to just hang out and he might be..... We had plans to meet up this week and right before the week got started he mentioned his sister had a medical emergency and this week would not be a good week to meet...I can understand being concerned for family members!! Not a problem.

Then I was suppose to meet someone else for lunch yesterday....Granted it was going to be short, but it was just going to be the first one....then I got this email:

I am in the hospital visiting my uncle who is not doing well at all. I am not sure if I mentioned him, but he has appendix cancer, a very rare form of cancer that is about a 1 in 300,000,000 diagnosis. So it has been a pretty horrible 2 days. I thought we wasnt going to make it past Tuesday night.


I am sorry to cancel on you. I left your number at home and just realized tomorrow is friday.

I hope your stomach pain is not hurting you at all. I was really looking forward to lunch.

You know I wish he would had just said...I had a family medical emergency.

So I looked up the cancer because I had never heard of it....the first article I pulled up was a testimony of a lady who was experiancing stomach pain and was being treated for a female issue and they found this cancer...Yeah!!! I shouldn't have looked it up!!!

I still had a VERY GOOD LUNCH!!! and Dinner with the family that night was a BONUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment