Purpose of Blog:

After reading another girls blog entitled Kissing Frogs! I felt GREAT! It is good to know that I am not alone. I chose the title because I know when you read this you will think "and that is why Kim is still single" Everything on this site is from my perspective (a single female). I do realize that my perspective is limited and may misinterpert somethings. Please feel free to insert comments that will help me widen that perspective.

The activity on this blog is going to slow down as I have changed my dating profile info and has caused the crazy ones not to repond and I am only going to use this to tell about the crazy ones.





I am hoping this blog will help other single girls know they are not alone.







I am also hoping that if there are single guys out there reading this will benefit from seeing a girls perspective and consider behaviors and how they are received. Hopefully this will keep them from scaring the girl of their dreams off!!



Monday, October 18, 2010

Mr Leggs.....OMG!!!

so I called him Mr Leggs to be funny. I noticed he likes legs in his profile...but now he has a very unique fetish..

LEGGS!!! like the panty hose.....It is not a weird crazy phsyco fetish...He just likes to see them on the girl that he is dating.

The guy is covered in tattoos...including his face. I am not a fan of tatoos...I can't imagine permantly putting something on me...I have enough scars.

I also like guys who can play hard and get dirty and then clean up nicely....How does a guy with tatoos on his face clean up nicely.

But this is the way the guys talks...when he is not sharing about his fetish...and the only reason why he shares is because I am very interested....

 i will never lie to you... dodge questions or disrespect you in anyway... except the holiday present hiding or suprise that i might withold

being a man takes honor respect sacrifice and knowledge

He is right he has not dodged a question and has been very straight forward and honest.(You can't make up some of these answers)  He has also allowed me to be honest with him. He knows that the tattoos bother me but I love how he is straight forward and honest. I am really convienced he can be A MAN!! The only thing I have told him is that I am willing to get to know him while the two of us are free to get to know other people. I don't know about this one but maybe that is why I am still single!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment