Purpose of Blog:

After reading another girls blog entitled Kissing Frogs! I felt GREAT! It is good to know that I am not alone. I chose the title because I know when you read this you will think "and that is why Kim is still single" Everything on this site is from my perspective (a single female). I do realize that my perspective is limited and may misinterpert somethings. Please feel free to insert comments that will help me widen that perspective.

The activity on this blog is going to slow down as I have changed my dating profile info and has caused the crazy ones not to repond and I am only going to use this to tell about the crazy ones.





I am hoping this blog will help other single girls know they are not alone.







I am also hoping that if there are single guys out there reading this will benefit from seeing a girls perspective and consider behaviors and how they are received. Hopefully this will keep them from scaring the girl of their dreams off!!



Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I'm Done!!

I was talking to a guy that I was not sure of but willing to give a chance.

I am done!!!

Today he sends me a message saying if I receive a message from his number to ignore it because he had to get a new phone.

I start inquiring as to why and he says it was stolen. I asked why he couldn't just get a new one and have that one shut off so that he could keep the same number. Then he explains: His ex-girlfriend stole it. Again, I explained that he could get a new phone. That is when he explained further that she came with the police to get some of her stuff and stole it! (It already sounds like more drama then I like to have in my life!) Then he tells me that they were sharing an account....Now, I get it. The phone was in her name they broke up and she has every right to collect it, and he was not handing it over so she had to get the police involved. (That is when it is over!!!!)

Why do girls do that....why do they get accounts in their names for people they are just dating. Or why would they just hand over a phone they are paying for because they have two (I've heard that one recently) to a guy that they are only dating. In one situation only for a few weeks.

I am not that type of girl. I will not co-mingle funds while dating a guy. It would have to be one SERIOUS relationship....I am talking about to get married next week!!!  before funds will be co-mingled on my end!!!

Then in this situation the girl not only provided the phone (which doesn't say much good about him) but she had to get the police involved to get it and other items back. (Again another rule before the relationship is SERIOUS, don't leave anything behind!!!!) The fact that she had to get the police involved suggest that he is a trouble maker and likes to cause drama!!! I like to limit drama in my life. Drama happens in life but I can limit it's effect on my life.

I will choose to stay away from this! I don't think this guy is worthy of leaving the lake view for.......so I will not!!! I would rather be home here enjoying the view then out with a guy like this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment