Purpose of Blog:

After reading another girls blog entitled Kissing Frogs! I felt GREAT! It is good to know that I am not alone. I chose the title because I know when you read this you will think "and that is why Kim is still single" Everything on this site is from my perspective (a single female). I do realize that my perspective is limited and may misinterpert somethings. Please feel free to insert comments that will help me widen that perspective.

The activity on this blog is going to slow down as I have changed my dating profile info and has caused the crazy ones not to repond and I am only going to use this to tell about the crazy ones.





I am hoping this blog will help other single girls know they are not alone.







I am also hoping that if there are single guys out there reading this will benefit from seeing a girls perspective and consider behaviors and how they are received. Hopefully this will keep them from scaring the girl of their dreams off!!



Tuesday, October 12, 2010

can you be real

That was the title of the message I received tonight. I want to reply back....no, I am fake you are looking at a plus size manikin because that is what is in right now.

The message reads:

 just take us slow and we may be good u live some place by me but were at john


okay, so I have to ask....who or what is john???  Slow is all I know but I can tell you what we can go as slow as never happening.. I know that sounds mean. He is a little out of my age range and his profile says that his kids are over the age of 18.

I should give him a chance because he does butcher the English language like me.

Example:
i am differant cause I still beleave in romancing a lady.it being cooking or sending a weird gift or a full body rub down

No comments:

Post a Comment