Purpose of Blog:

After reading another girls blog entitled Kissing Frogs! I felt GREAT! It is good to know that I am not alone. I chose the title because I know when you read this you will think "and that is why Kim is still single" Everything on this site is from my perspective (a single female). I do realize that my perspective is limited and may misinterpert somethings. Please feel free to insert comments that will help me widen that perspective.

The activity on this blog is going to slow down as I have changed my dating profile info and has caused the crazy ones not to repond and I am only going to use this to tell about the crazy ones.





I am hoping this blog will help other single girls know they are not alone.







I am also hoping that if there are single guys out there reading this will benefit from seeing a girls perspective and consider behaviors and how they are received. Hopefully this will keep them from scaring the girl of their dreams off!!



Saturday, November 27, 2010

Moving Man

I am talking to this guy right now! He pops in to chat and wants to meet up tonight. He offers coming over to my place so I mentioned My Dad is here and he responds that he doesn't mind who is here. As we talk further he ask to meet up so I ask where would you like to go. He ask if I would mind going to his work to drink beer.(before I address the fact that I don't like beer) I ask him where he works and he gives me the name. I ask what type of business he is in and he says he works for a moving company. Does anyone else see something wrong with this:

A strange guy wanting to go drink beer at a location that may or may not have people around. That has access to who knows what and probably a number of storage units....Yeah that is how I want to spend my evening with a guy I DON'T KNOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment