Purpose of Blog:

After reading another girls blog entitled Kissing Frogs! I felt GREAT! It is good to know that I am not alone. I chose the title because I know when you read this you will think "and that is why Kim is still single" Everything on this site is from my perspective (a single female). I do realize that my perspective is limited and may misinterpert somethings. Please feel free to insert comments that will help me widen that perspective.

The activity on this blog is going to slow down as I have changed my dating profile info and has caused the crazy ones not to repond and I am only going to use this to tell about the crazy ones.





I am hoping this blog will help other single girls know they are not alone.







I am also hoping that if there are single guys out there reading this will benefit from seeing a girls perspective and consider behaviors and how they are received. Hopefully this will keep them from scaring the girl of their dreams off!!



Friday, August 20, 2010

Foot Fetish Guy

I logged onto the site and received an IM. The message simply read Hi. I replied Hello...the next sentence was can I massage your feet...????   (WHAT??) Now I must say that this was not my first encounter with a foot fetish guy! Each situation in the past has left me wanting to run from the situation. When the message came across I felt those old feelings of wanting to run. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't mind a guy with a foot fetish. I pay good money every 2 to 3 weeks to have my feet rubbed, and the guy that does my pedicures knows right where to rub....(just behind the ankles!!!) However, have you seen the guy in Adam Sandler's movie Mr Deeds! It has been my experience that guys with a foot fetish are just like the guy who wants to put on everyone socks...that is just weird and SCARY!!! They appear from NO WHERE and out of NO WHERE want to rub your feet!!! What the Heck!!! At least let me see you coming my way!!! Say hello, ask me my name, shake my hand start small talk....and then if it goes further and we find ourselves sitting on the couch together watching a movie then you can ask to rub my feet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment