Purpose of Blog:

After reading another girls blog entitled Kissing Frogs! I felt GREAT! It is good to know that I am not alone. I chose the title because I know when you read this you will think "and that is why Kim is still single" Everything on this site is from my perspective (a single female). I do realize that my perspective is limited and may misinterpert somethings. Please feel free to insert comments that will help me widen that perspective.

The activity on this blog is going to slow down as I have changed my dating profile info and has caused the crazy ones not to repond and I am only going to use this to tell about the crazy ones.





I am hoping this blog will help other single girls know they are not alone.







I am also hoping that if there are single guys out there reading this will benefit from seeing a girls perspective and consider behaviors and how they are received. Hopefully this will keep them from scaring the girl of their dreams off!!



Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Artist

I woke up this morning to what looks like a BEAUTIFUL DAY on the lake!!! I sit in my oversize chair and I get on my laptop because it is in front of me....I get online and realize I have new messages. I'll admit it is fun reading about other people. Then I read the messages. An artist sends one early this morning....asking me if I would like a warm massage today. Well, right off the bat my eyes notice the word warm....and for some reason in this Texas Heat!! The idea of anything being warm just does not appeal to me right away!!! The very next phrase is "I can host or come over!!!" SERIOUSLY!!!! You expect me to come to your place ALONE!!! or worse yet!!! Let you come to my place, and I don't know you!!! Do you think I want to be KILLED today!!!???  I am sorry I love my life way too much to meet up with you....another message ignored!!!

**just a note*** I have already looked at the next guys message and it reads I want to hook up...so I read his profile and got excited because he might understand what hooking up means when you have never met the person!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment