Purpose of Blog:

After reading another girls blog entitled Kissing Frogs! I felt GREAT! It is good to know that I am not alone. I chose the title because I know when you read this you will think "and that is why Kim is still single" Everything on this site is from my perspective (a single female). I do realize that my perspective is limited and may misinterpert somethings. Please feel free to insert comments that will help me widen that perspective.

The activity on this blog is going to slow down as I have changed my dating profile info and has caused the crazy ones not to repond and I am only going to use this to tell about the crazy ones.





I am hoping this blog will help other single girls know they are not alone.







I am also hoping that if there are single guys out there reading this will benefit from seeing a girls perspective and consider behaviors and how they are received. Hopefully this will keep them from scaring the girl of their dreams off!!



Sunday, August 21, 2011

THIS IS FUNNY!!!


This was on a guys profile.

XXXXX  (NO ID NAMES LISTED) is married and has kids!!!!contact his wife! # one seven # one three zero 1 nine nine. I took his last profile to his house to show her!! This is his fifth different profile since he tried to hook up with me! He doesn't even look like this anymore.
The number signs have replaced actual numbers as to not identifiy this guy. I went to read the guys profile and this was on it....WTH!!! I laughed and thought I would share....is he being REALLY FUNNY or has someone hacked his account and he just doesn't know it!!!

oh well, on  to the next one.....

No comments:

Post a Comment