Purpose of Blog:

After reading another girls blog entitled Kissing Frogs! I felt GREAT! It is good to know that I am not alone. I chose the title because I know when you read this you will think "and that is why Kim is still single" Everything on this site is from my perspective (a single female). I do realize that my perspective is limited and may misinterpert somethings. Please feel free to insert comments that will help me widen that perspective.

The activity on this blog is going to slow down as I have changed my dating profile info and has caused the crazy ones not to repond and I am only going to use this to tell about the crazy ones.





I am hoping this blog will help other single girls know they are not alone.







I am also hoping that if there are single guys out there reading this will benefit from seeing a girls perspective and consider behaviors and how they are received. Hopefully this will keep them from scaring the girl of their dreams off!!



Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Reminds Me of the Parking Lot Incident

I don't normally do this, but I felt compelled to tell you something. You have an ABSOLUTELY breath-taking... chest!! I mean, that thing's good. I wanna be friends with it


I just keep seeing myself back in the parking lot with that guys head on my chest.....thinking does anyone see this crazy fool............this date did not go that great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I am not a PDA kinda person.....so that date would have needed to be over the top wonderful....and I was just glad it was over and we were headed to our cars.....

****I felt like responding to this.....so it is below****

While I do appricate honesty..........
I do see a problem......see......to make friends with my chest you have to be WAY more than just FRIENDS with me.....
and your statement has already made it clear you have no interst in me as a person.....so..........
I recommend...if you want to make friends with a girls chest you try making friends with her first....just a suggestion....

No comments:

Post a Comment