Purpose of Blog:

After reading another girls blog entitled Kissing Frogs! I felt GREAT! It is good to know that I am not alone. I chose the title because I know when you read this you will think "and that is why Kim is still single" Everything on this site is from my perspective (a single female). I do realize that my perspective is limited and may misinterpert somethings. Please feel free to insert comments that will help me widen that perspective.

The activity on this blog is going to slow down as I have changed my dating profile info and has caused the crazy ones not to repond and I am only going to use this to tell about the crazy ones.





I am hoping this blog will help other single girls know they are not alone.







I am also hoping that if there are single guys out there reading this will benefit from seeing a girls perspective and consider behaviors and how they are received. Hopefully this will keep them from scaring the girl of their dreams off!!



Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Another NSA Request

REALLY???!!!!!!

Hi, I am looking for a NSA ongoing regular playtime with a girl who wants her body worshipped. Do you have the desire to be sexually ravished by a clean cut, handsome, professional white guy that loves to please orally? I also love penetration, and have the tool to please and know how to use it! So if you are craving a real man's touch send me a message and we can begin the process of getting you the best sex you have ever imagined! I love to make you cum, over and over. Let's explore your fantasies. I am a nice guy, laid back, not pushy and respectful. DDF, clean, and safe. You won't be disappointed! I'm 5 ft. 9 in. 160 lb. Clean, DDF, safe, sane, not flaky. I am real and serious, not into endless emails. I promise not to disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment